* Surrender * Connect * Empower * Honour * Love *
Mama Bamba Way Birth Preparation
The purpose of the Mama Bamba Way birth preparation is to release the intensity of labour and thereby reducing the pain and increasing and enhancing babies and parents experience of birth.
The course will be not so much focused on the medical side of birth as traditional birth preparation classes but rather on:
* learning tools to surrender into the intensity of labour which decreases the pain experience for the mother and preventing trauma for mother and baby
* acknowledging and honouring the process of birth as a sacred rite of passage
* allowing the connection between the mother and her body and the unique journey of her baby
* inspiring women to have empowered birth experiences
* encouraging the trust in the body’s innate intelligence to birth
* strengthen and unifying the bond between mother, baby and partner / father
* building confidence in conscious birthing and parenting
* enhancing babies experience of birth into a loving and peaceful environment
Included in the costs:
The Mama Bamba Way. Inner Pathways back to the Power and Pleasure of Birth. Robyn Sheldon
The Mama Bamba Way – Guided Visualization for Birth. CD by Robyn Sheldon and Michael Martin
“I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to the two of you for today’s class.Thanks to your insight and simplicity of conveying the message that needed to be heard, I now feel more in control and ready for what is to come.I think that much of the knowledge that was shared is, to a large degree, innate but dormant in men and we need to simply be reminded of our place.Altogether it was a very enlightening, enriching and necessary experience for me. I believe any new father must go through this course, at least till man-kind has “re-awoken”. G.
“Anne and Vannessa welcomed us both and made us feel immediately at ease. They shared their stories too and held a space of openness and non-judgment. We felt safe right from the get go. For the first time we understood what to expect with each stage of labour and how to recognise them. It dispelled previous misconceptions about the process which means we no longer fear the experience. It was extremely comforting to realise that we are able to create a labour supportive environment for the both of us in the hospital.
A vital and beneficial experience was the guided meditation that we were lead through, to release fear and give us a safe place to access whenever necessary. We really enjoyed the variety of interactive learning, watching demonstrations, listening and absorbing information and experiencing the process of altering mind-and-body-state, through meditation. I can’t thank these lovely ladies enough for the difference this course has made to our lives. A must for all expectant parents. A.